Thursday, April 21, 2011

Brighten up your Spring!

FreeDigitalPhotos.net by Salvatore Vuono
Spring is the time, when everything starts to wake up from cold and long winter and shows its brightest and most wonderful colours. What else could be more fun in spring time like to be shiny and beautiful and explore your own colours of beauty? Here are some small tips what can help you look fabulous, sexy and brighter in this wonderful time of the year - Spring!!!

1. Freshen and awake your skin:

That's rights... it is time to change your thick face foundation and moisturizer to something totally light and with thin texture. It is also good for you to choose body and face lotions or gel creme with SPF protection, which is very important for your skin safeness and youth. My favorite products for this summer are: Derma Genesis line by L'Oreal, Face gel creme by Garnier and Garnier anti dark circle roller with tint.


2. Add more colours:

In my face make-up I always was a very conservative person, but this spring I decided to try something totally different and go a little bit crazy. So, for this spring I choose RED lipstick! Wow... Even in writing it still sounds a bit too brave for me :-) But I like it!!! I always liked how the red lipstick looked on someone else, however never was too brave to go for it. Finally, I made a decision that this spring will be all about shiny colours that will brighten my days and will put smile on my face while I am looking in the mirror! So here it is - my new crazy spring friend, MaxFactor tint pen in colour 07.


3. Be romantic:

Say no to "plastic" hair! Be natural and flow(ish), so no only your skin could breath, but also your hair. Slightly wavy hair or lazy braid will boost your romantic mood, - so these are my number one hair styles for this spring, inspired by Kate Hudson, Jessica Biel and Kristen Bell.



 4. Find your spring scent:

So now, when the nature wakes up from long hours of sleeping and everything becomes fresh and light, it is time to switch your favorite perfume to something much softer and flowery. The perfect scent choice for the Spring time are lavender, jasmine, citrus orchards blossom, lilacs and other. For this summer I choose Bight Crystal by Versace, Chance Eau FraƮche by Channel or Japanese Cherry Blossom by The Body Shop (may be not so new perfumes, but I totally LOVE THEM!!!).



Enjoy the Spring 

Stay happy and be Yourself!
  
Disclaimer: I was not paid for my review and article nor am I affiliated in anyway with the brand, mentioned in my article. This is my 100% honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment