Sunday, January 23, 2011

We All have our own and unique Style, given to us by Nature!

Modern expression and meaning of Style became a cliché that aggressively pushed to us by different media channels, PR agents, celebrities and “yellow” press. The way of how personal Beauty and Fashion is described, presented and promoted nowadays can seriously affect and damage general perception and acceptance of our own beauty that comes from Mother Nature. How many times we’ve been told, that in order to be stylish and beautiful we need to have a certain body measurements, certain color of hair, skin oreyes, certain shape and size of our lips, nose, bust and so on…
FreeDigitalPhotos.net by africa

Tired of this? Tired of being compared to all of these strange looking “dolls” with plastic or gel body parts? Believe it or not, but nothing can be more attracting and pleasant for the opposite gender and for yourself, than your natural beauty that was given to you as a gift from above. Your body, your hair, your own sense of style, fashion and your natural overall appearance – these are the key tools, which help you to be unique, to be individual and not to become a “clone” of commerce and PR.

BUT! By reading this, please do not mislead yourself that being natural means the same as to stay inactive, lazy and passive – which of course is absolutely wrong! Your natural beauty sooner or later can become dull and unseen for others, if you will not work on it to keep it glowing and alive! By using simple tips and techniques regarding different body shapes, clothing styles, colors, skincare products and procedures, easy make-up tutorials and many others – step by step you can learn how to strengthen your already existing sense of style and beauty and to boost your confidence.

How do I know that? I know! I used to be very unsure and shy teenager. All my teenage years I’ve been told about my over-weight body, wrongly chosen clothing for different occasions, inappropriate make-up look and some other things that were disappointing. Was it hurtful? - YES! Did I allow anybody to let me down? - NO! I have started to use my inner tools to become more confident about myself. I have started to learn how to use my existing power and strong will to explore my beauty and make others to see it too. What helped me? - Dance classes; gymnastics; school of make-up, fashion and style – all these workouts and hobbies made me confident and happy for who I am and learned me not to be afraid of challenges and peoples’
judgments about myself. If I managed to do this, why can’t you?

FreeDigitalPhotos.net by Diamanti, L.
I am not an expert or a super-professional stylist, even though I do have a diploma from make-up school. I am just like you – natural, alive, not made from plastic and I want to keep my natural beauty without putting myself under knife of plastic surgery. Until now I think am doing it perfectly well :-)! How do I know that? I know…. Because I believe in me and I love myself for my own unique Beauty and Style that was blessed to me by Nature.

Stay happy and be Yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment